Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager- Commercial & Administration
The prospective candidate will be responsible for the following functions :
- Incumbent will be accountable for all aspects of Indirect Taxes, including timely payments, filling of returns, periodic assessments etc.
- He will also be responsible for Office administration, property management, Statutory/ Legal compliance's, Liaison etc.
- Should take action on timely renewal of all licenses, registration,etc and manage company's properties at various locations efficiently.
- Candidates with in depth understanding of GST and Knowledge of Labour laws will be beneficial.
- Good computer skills, flare for Excellence, high degree of perseverance and self initiative will find the job interesting.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Experience - 7-10 years
Education - Graduate preferably with LLB Degree
Key Capabilities and Competencies
1. Excellent verbal and written communication.
2. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
3. Strong problem-solving, organizational and interpersonal skills