Continental Device India Ltd., (CDIL) is an ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, and ISO 14001 (See our Environmental Policy) certified company that pioneered the manufacturing of Silicon Semiconductor Chips and Devices in India in 1964. It launched its Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) division (Deltron) in 1982.
Manufacturing semiconductors for over 50 years, has created a name for CDIL in India and a brand that is recognized globally. This has only been possible by adhering to international standards of quality, constant technology and process upgrades, and due to the hard work of a team of dedicated professionals who have laid down the standards for R&D, engineering and management in India.
As India is poised for rapid take off and is set to become a manufacturing centre for the world - thanks to the government's renewed focus on manufacturing and its 'Make in India' program - we too look forward to setting new standards of excellence in electronics and introducing our range of products and services to the furthest corners of the globe.
CDIL's comprehensive range includes a wide variety of Lead Free RoHS Compliant surface mount and leaded packages.
VISION & MISSION
Vision - To be an admired and reliable global supplier of quality semiconductor devices and solution, known for lasting relationships.
Mission - To be a leading, growing and profitable worldwide semiconductor company by attracting outstanding talent, continuously developing our expertise and by serving chosen markets while building trust with all our stakeholders by living up to our commitments.
A Long History Of Firsts
• The first company to introduce silicon semiconductor technology in India in 1964.
• The first Indian semiconductor company to manufacture space grade semiconductor devices for the Indian Space Research Organisation.
• The first Indian semiconductor company to obtain the IS/ISO 9002 and ISO/TS 16949 quality system certifications.
• The first Indian electronics company to obtain the ISO 14001 environmental management certification.
• The first semiconductor company to receive Export House status from the Govt. of India.